Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thoughts Become Things

Not my saying but I sure do believe this! We are brought into contact with people, places and experiences as we need them and if one pays attention to these occurrences, it is quite amazing, often seeming like a miracle! The trail of getting to this very uplifting website, www.tut.com, is interesting and holds such importance in my own journey. Upon meeting with my new Neuroscience rep, we discussed lyme - both of us have it - she knew of a chiropractor who was affiliated with a hyperbaric treatment center. As I mentioned in the last blog, I had been aware of HBOT for a few years now, no knowing of any centers locally. After comparing notes about philosophy with my new chiropractor, it was clear that we are also on the "same page" - again, no coincidences here. Two weeks ago, while at the NLP (neurolinguistic programming) conference, this very concept was once again discussed, as was in Germany a few years ago. Have some fun and think about having inspirational saying delivered to your desktop daily and start your day with positive energy - TUT (Totally Unique Thoughts). Happy July 4th - even if the hurricane does hit! Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment