Sunday, July 27, 2014

In My Own Little Corner In My Own Little Chair

Sound familiar? A song from Cinderella. While it's been years since I've seen the movie, what came to mind is being here in the hospital and being able to finally sit in the chair. I feel so grateful, as it is only one day since surgery and I was sitting up last evening and was able to walk the halls (my track as I call it!). The pain left almost immediately and while the surgeon expected more pain from the incision, there is so much less pain than having the abscess and poison in my system. As I think about poison, I feel that I have gotten rid of poisons on many levels. My prior blogs lead up to this point. I've been transforming during this process and the final level is the physical - letting go of pain, pus, poison. It really did take being flat on my back to facilitate the speeding up of this process. Back to Cinderella. I have been able to really spend time with myself - not bored, but listening to what I want, need, dream of. I feel a renewed sense of life - that my time is truly now. All the things that most of us want in life are what I want for me - health, vitality, love, to continue my life-work and to have this in abundance - no longer pinching pennies to just get by. As I have said so many times before, I want to thrive, not just survive! Wishing you gusto in your day, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment