Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I Am A Teacher Not A Preacher

While riding my bike to dance class, I passed the church with people coming out from a service.  I was immediately given a message and how I know that I am receiving a message is that I have a visceral reaction of chills accompanied by an actual message. On my left side were jagged bright white lights, similar to lightening bolts (this is also one that tells me that something is not conducive to my forward movement) and on my right was Jesus, laughing and assisting me with the next phases of my evolution.

Now this may seem strange, but as my intuitive capacities have grown and continue to do so, the voice, tone of the message and pictures, make so much sense and are not thought up as if I am trying to think of such things.

Jesus was saying very clearly and with a jovial spirit that he is a teacher and not a preacher.  What struck me is that I had visited this church upon my arrival, as I did a few houses of spirituality, and it was not a good fit.  Strangely or not, it was the catholic church.  It felt very sterile, black and white and not what my faith community was like back in Boston.  I have since found two lovely places to sing, pray and feel the sense of community, BUT, what was striking is that I have also been told that I am a teacher and that part of my reason for being here in Ojai is to share my gifts.  I felt clearly that I am to use my voice, sharing the knowledge from my diversified toolbox - conventional medicine, ancient spiritual wisdom and cutting edge functional and genetic science.

I feel more ready than ever and will allow the teacher to show up!

Blessings,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment