Sunday, November 20, 2016

Wishing All Well With No Attachment

How difficult that can be at times! I've been on a roll with the TUT reminders during these past few weeks.  I find it sometimes uncanny how the themes are just what I am needing to look at or possibly transform in my own life or it is a theme of the week with my clients.

" In all things, Julie, always and forever, simply wish the best for all involved, without stating what you think that is.
And then, whatever does happen, no matter what happens, know that it was.  All the best, The Universe"

We are coming upon a major holiday where gratitude for what we have and for those in our lives is to be celebrated.  Thanksgiving is the start of a month-long string of opportunities - spiritual holidays and the New Year.  Beyond that, we will have a new president with an unknown approach to leading our country.

It is part of the human condition to think and feel that one knows best, but do we really?  Knowing is an interesting word because it appears to be an absolute, yet it is important to recognize that in this vastness of knowing, there is the arena of what we don't know!  Wow - what a tongue twister.  My point here is that in life, circumstances occur that we may label as good or bad and yet, we do not know definitively if this is the case.

When I look over my life, the beautiful and the challenging experiences, I accept and embrace them all, seeing now how they played out beautifully for my own growth and development as a spiritual being.  I used to joke with my friends and family that if I had looked in my crystal ball back in my 20's, I'm not sure that I would have signed up!  Then, I state, I'd have it no other way.  It has been through joy and pain, that my heart has grown in compassion.

As we come upon the holiday season, I'll recite a phrase from "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" - "And his heart grew three sizes that day".
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment