Sunday, July 19, 2015

What A Difference A Year Makes!

Continuing along with the Oh Heavenly Day vein, I have been swept away with such wonderful life gifts this week.

Last blog focused on the upcoming surprise for my daughter, Ashley, and that went off beautifully, filled with loving family and friends.  The next morning while preparing for the day, Lindsay called and Ashley called me to the phone.  Of course, a mother's intuition immediately set in.  Yes, it was true - she and Scott got engaged!  He planned such a romantic and thoughtful way to request her hand in marriage - the Public Garden in Boston, on the bridge, with a young person playing the violin and another video taping the event.  Well, I've played this video over and over again, grinning from ear to ear.

As the week ensued, I visited beautiful properties to consider building my "dream wellness clinic" here in Marblehead, forgetting the "how to's", "can I's" and all that "stuff" that gets in the way of manifestation.  I'm on fire right now, especially since I am regaining my health on multiple levels - physically the cancer is gone while the immune system continues to reboot and rebuild; spiritually I am connected to God/Source/Energy, continuing to think of Jesus as my role model, while appreciating the other great role models as well; emotionally, I am so much less fearful about life and the path of the unknown.  How much more can one want for?

On Friday, family and friends gathered to go and hear a favorite band led by one of my best friends - Jamie Walker and The Swinging Steaks.  I met Jamie about 20 years ago in the church school where some of us gathered to begin playing in our parish folk group.  Immediately, we felt a kindred spirit and have sung and played together over the years - a true "high" for me!  Well, I have not been out to rock it for at least a few years - nightlife went away with illness.

I was back in my element - dancing all night, sweating from the movement and the laughter.  I was ecstatic - another reminder of being well, having fun and bringing dear family and friends together.  I've learned some very interesting aspects of my personality - a recent astrological/psychological reading done revealed  that part of my "life purpose" is to support and bridge people, bringing them together to feel good.  This so resonates with my core mission in life - and while I had a few major detours in life - health crisis, financial crisis, emotional/spiritual crisis - my soul has been unwavering.

Moral of the story is to take the time to reflect, listening to the quiet messages of the spirit - your spirit!

With love and gratitude,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment