Sunday, August 18, 2013

Videos For Your Viewing

I'm slowly moving into the social media realm - not usually the most comfortable place for me.  While I love public speaking, teaching classes and engaging with individuals and groups, the "technology piece" has never come easily.  Luckily, I have a great behind the scenes team of folks to present my messages!

I have two video clips for your learning:  Supermarket Smarts and Jazz Up Your Palate.

I love to cook and to especially take decadent, rich recipes and lighten them up in order to increase fiber, decrease sugar, omit unhealthy fats and replace them with smaller amounts of healthy fats.



The supermarket can also be a daunting place for many and in this video, you will gain some helpful hints on how to approach the market.  For those who live closer, I am happy to take you to the local market for a tour.


Bon Appetit!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment