Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Life Is Beautiful

Not even sure where to start this week, as life continues to unfold so beautifully.  The few downsides - ant infestation, migraines, allergies - are so minute compared to:
1)watching young children frolicking along with such confidence and not a care
2)having Tammie jump up beside my head in the morning with her "happy to see me" look
3)eating my dinner on the beach under the full moon after a day of inspiring others during a corporate seminar on mindful eating
4)having a meaningful meeting with an architect about sustainable, eco-friendly tiny house building - my next chapter in life!
5)completing a challenging fitness class and seeing the marked improvement in my strength compared to post-surgery and chemotherapy two years ago

It's in choosing to see the gifts in life that bring us along the path toward gratitude and by fostering this within ourselves, we CAN influence the world, bringing peace wherever we go.  I say this amidst the tragedies that occur all around us because these events remind us of the need to seek peace within and without.

May you choose peace and gratitude each and every day!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment