Saturday, October 21, 2017

Connecting the Dots Together

As the week progressed, I became more aware of messages being given to me about my spiritual path and how I am to assist in the transformation.  While I still do not know how or what this is supposed to look like, I do know that my deep connection to Spirit keeps bringing back to a simple, yet not always easy way to "see" each other, to "see" nature and animals as ONE.  The vision that kept coming to me was archangel Gabriel.

When I looked up her symbolism, it became clearer to me that I am a messenger, as was she.  I am but one small person on this earth moving through life with positivity and inspiration, yet this is my path.

While speaking with various clients this week, the theme kept arising - the hurt felt from another's action, the co-worker who was vying for a position of power. My response was to stand in a place of empowerment (tadasana pose is a favorite way to embody this state) and to see the other as equal, evening out the energy.  For it is often a mirror of our own feelings of inadequacy that brings about this inequality of energetic exchange.

This brought me also to a personal experience during the prior week where I was the one re-learning this very lesson.  I was in a situation where I had put so much stock in putting the person I was about to network with on a pedestal, seeing myself as less than, inadequate, yet hoping to make an impression.  Of course, my overly eager energy was not enough to cover my internal feelings of inadequacy and I left feeling disempowered.  Before processing the event, I had created the story that this person was entitled and I, genuine.   Even if so, it was my energy that created this awkward experience in the first place.

Tough lesson to learn, but so worth the time and effort.  If WE, the people of this continent, can begin to see each other as part of one system with a unified purpose, friction will begin to dissolve and people will begin to come together.  There will be enough to share - food, love, shelter. 

Take the time to connect the dots of your daily experiences and see the fruits of their meaning.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment