Sunday, September 10, 2017

It's Sunday: Do I Choose To Do or To Be???

The usual wrestle with the "day of rest" vs the "day of preparation", nags at me every week, yet there is a choice, even though it does not always "feel" like a choice.

I am growing to believe (I state I believe, but am still a novice in practice as many of you are), that while there are the "to-do's", it is about the perspective and acknowledgement that these tasks are moving one in the direction of the perfected reality.  Think back of my earlier blogs referencing Bruce Lipton and Gregg Braden, as visualizing the end result and working backwards.

This practice is what has truly gotten me through tough times and each week is a new opportunity to reaffirm that choice.  I've often referred to re-thinking semantics - instead of "I need to ..." or "I want to ..." or "I have to ...", consider a powerful "I choose to ...".  Not only are you buying into the next set of tasks or events, but you are also using an internal driving force instead of an external one.

Today is a sunny day and while I have my list of tasks, I will carefully go within (take a few silent moments to check in with my inner voice), address tasks seeing the end result and also choose to get out into Nature, where true peace and harmony can align us.

Happy Sunday,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment