Friday, April 7, 2017

A Week Of Flurry

As I approached my week away for business, I felt excited and organized for meeting a wide array of practitioners ranging from myofascial release therapists to CEO’s of mental health agencies, executive coaches and many others in between.

Upon landing in LA and listening to my voicemail, I had three calls that my younger had taken a turn for the worst, going to the hospital for observation.  While concerned, I knew and trusted that this rocky period would be an opportunity.  Nonetheless, trying to using Google Maps to get to my destiny while making calls to clinicians, the ride was a bit more stressful than I would have liked.

Once connected to the treatment team, I once again felt that this process was meant to be and 5 days later, I am witness to God in action yet again.  Interspersed with amazing meetings, learning about apartments and who would take Tammie (my baby of almost 14 years and my office assistant!), I nailed down an amazing home while en route back to Boston.

It’s kinda how it goes in my life!  Things look bleak, yet I forge ahead not knowing the outcome and each time this occurs, I am more grounded, asking Jesus to guide me, knowing that I am not in control and will land where I am meant to be.

 Tammie and I will live just 2 blocks outside town, walking distance to the park, the grocery store (filled with organic options), shops and practitioners with whom I already feel a connection.  I truly feel blessed!

Backing up a bit, I had the most clarifying conversation with my daughter last night and with her team, knowing that hitting rock bottom last weekend needed to happen in order to shed light on the healing path.  While still many curves along the way and much work to be done in order to move forward, I feel in alignment with my path and with the gentle guidance that I provide my family.

Moral of this blog:  do not get caught up in the flurry;  keep your eye on the end result, seeing the beauty in each challenge as gift.

With love,
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment