Sunday, January 22, 2017

Red and Blue Make Green

What a week it has been - tension, excitement, trepidation, polarization - all wrapped up together.  As I observe the news, my friends, family and clients, I find myself able to maintain a feeling of calm, peace and knowing that we are all where we are supposed to be in this place and time of evolution.

During my astrology class this Fall, there was discussion about the rising of the divine feminine once again, moving away from the patriarchal  time in history.  Indeed, there is to be unrest, uprising, dissent and disagreement as the energy begins to shift.

I believe this is a time for new beginnings, for transformation and as most who know me would say that the glass half full rather than half empty.  I often pause to try to understand my opponent, to bridge the gap bringing both sides together, and my prayer and wish for this next four years remains the same.

As I listened to the commentary regarding the election, I was struck by the colors of the parties - red, Republican and blue, Democratic.  I began to think of the chakra colors and associated energies - red is root, fire, earthly energy and survival, and blue is between the 4th and 5th chakras with varied shades of blue regarding healing, communication and using intuition.  These energies seem on point with the goals of the respective parties, each providing necessary tools for living.

While exploring these meanings, I began to think about blending, bridging and voila, realized that when one mixes red and blue, the color green emerges.  Green is the color of the heart - the chakra that allows humans to feel love and give love to all.

Moving forth, my focus and intention will be on the color green and its association with love.  May you "be love" to all you meet.

In gratitude,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment